We are excited about the upcoming release of Michelin’s new Anakee Adventure Tyre
To give our customers the opportunity to see this tyre in action, we are holding a 1 day Adventure ride leaving from Northside Motorcycle Tyres & Service 1/14 Paisley Drive, Lawnton 6 am Sunday 3rd February 2019. If you would like to join us make sure you register for the event on our facebook page, register here . If you have already registered please ensure you have enough fuel to make it to Boonah for coffee and bite to eat, will be leaving Boonah 7:30am.
The day will consist of approximately 600km loop with half off-road.
- Will have back up vehicle, with tubes/tools to change tubes if needed.
- Suggested 50/50 tyres fitted.
- All levels of riders welcome.
- All makes and models welcome.
- Chain lube suggested.
- Approximately 6:00pm finish
Max 20 riders
Also riders that join us will have the chance to see the NEW BMW F850GS & R1250GS in action!
Michelin Anakee Adventure Motorcycle Tyres
Designed to slot in between the Road 5 Trail (100% road) and Anakee Wild (50% road vs 50% off road), this new 80/20 option has already been approved by BMW as an OE fitment for their exciting new R1250 GS.
This 80% road, 20% off road split tyre provides you with the ability to take your adventure bike and play both on and off road, with the confidence of grip and performance always being present.
- New Silica tread compounds provide tremendous wet grip for added confidence on slippery wet roads.
- Fully grooved geometric tread pattern is designed to deliver uncompromising traction while off-roading allowing water, mud and dirt to drain away.
- No continuous centre tread band and a high void ratio provides more traction on loose ground and wet roads.
The Michelin Anakee Adventure combines a all new tread pattern, 2CT compounds and an optimised profile to provide precise handling and long lasting performance.