Need help transporting your Motorcycle
Motorcycle breakdown services we recommend
If your stuck on the side of the road and your bike won’t run we can help get you going.
We recommend contacting:
DC Motorcycle Transport – Dean 0435 878 848
We have been recommending Dean to customers for years and they are very happy with the service he provides.
We cover the most common causes for a motorcycle breakdown, including:
- flat battery
- engine failure
- flat tyres
- alternator or starter motor fault, and more.
If we cannot get you going straight away we can provide a loan bike free of charge.
To keep your motorbike in top shape follow these simple maintenance rules and reduce your chance of needing larger repairs.
- Keep your battery charge topped up. A fully charged battery reduces wear and tear. Check out the right battery charger for your bike.
- Adjust your chain to the correct tension.
- Keep your oil and engine fluid topped up.
- Inflate tyres to their correct pressure.
- Change filters and spark plugs when they’re due.
Following motorbike maintenance will help keep your bike in good condition. This means you’re less likely to need to be towed when you’ve had a breakdown, saving you time and money.