SPORTMAX ROADSMART IV GT range designed for heavyweight touring motorcycles.
SPORTS TOURING RADIAL
The all-new RoadSmart IV is the latest addition to the Sportmax family, giving you continued performance and comfort wherever you ride.
Designed to offer optimised handling and enhanced wet grip and mileage to provide you with more miles under all weather types.
Outstanding shock absorption to give you comfort that puts fatigue away from your touring. It has enhanced durability against uneven wear of the front tyre. PCL progressive construction adopted to rear for enhanced longevity of performance.
Two compounds in the same tread give riders great mileage without sacrificing handling.
Because bikes are meant to lean over.
Because sometimes weather is unpredictable.
ADDITIONAL TYRE FEATURES
- Compared to the Roadsmart III, the RSIV increases mileage by 23 percent in the front and 26 percent in the rear.**
- New tread patterns, construction, compounds, and profiles increase ride comfort, grip and mileage.
- New technology allows the RSIV to maintain its high-performance throughout its lifespan.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the rear tyre uses a long-wearing compound in the center, and special lateral compounds on the shoulders for outstanding grip.
- New sidewall construction improves wet and dry handling and comfort.
- **Testing performed by Dunlop in Japan on a 2018 Honda CB1300 SB with tire sizes 120/70ZR17 front and 180/55ZR17 rear on 40% public roads and 60% highways. Mileage results may vary.