FERODO High Performance Clutch Plates are designed as a racing replacement item for the original fitment clutch plates.
- FCD0641/1 contains 5 Hi Performance & 2 Standard compound friction plates.
Note: The two Standard compound plates must be fitted one at each outer end of the clutch pack.
- You can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Model / Year details and click on the ‘Search’tab:
- The friction material of the FERODO Hi Performance Friction Plates do not contain any cork or rubber material reducing the problem of sticking or slippage.
- To enhance the benefits when fitting new FERODO Clutch Plates, FERODO recommends that new oil should be used .
- The new friction plates should be submersed in the new engine or transmission oil for two hours prior to fitment. This allows the clutch plate material to absorb the oil to assist with the initial start up and ongoing usage.
- FERODO suggest the other clutch components be thoroughly inspected for wear and suitablity prior to re-assembly – replace if necessary.